Monday, February 14, 2011

Bissell Cm Plus 1630-5

Valentine's Day or the best man in the world

The last few years has been my dear hubby yes persistently refused to give me something for Valentine's Day, although he has always got a little something from me.

And so he took me by surprise and this year all doll all these years made up for it * grin * I

fact he got a nice little toy:


The beauty of such an Ebook Reader can (the way it is currently in the world available to them) is that it can benefit not only to fine his wrists, strains in which one no longer needs to tome, but also listen to audio books and music files. But the best thing is that I can not print more soon my knitting patterns needs, but it can pull directly as a PDF on my little toy, and then all the instructions (and also the images in color) was always there.

Hach, I'm excited ... I'm going once knit a bag for it. Have an idea because at Double-face, am precisely in practice.

I wish all my readers and blog-readers have a nice Valentine's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment