Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cost Of Full Highlights At Jcpenny Salon

pair of socks 03/2011

is ready. Namely the television I can not make a difficult matters incidentally, where you may also include still needs. So sound was the cat's eyes from watching American Idol, so I had to knit today only the top so that the first socks in 2011 were ready for my Lütte.

Ironically, despite the same patterns they Needle size varies, but my daughter finds it great and that's the main thing.

Papageien-Nixen
Here again the facts: Where
wool woman from Po in the color era.
Pattern: Mermaid Socks
needles: 2.25 knitPro he

And for the curious here are a little of the cat's eyes Anstrickbild scarves. I am indeed delighted to be only at number 5 but I myself know that I can manage * laughing *
Katzenaugen-Angestricksel

0 comments:

Post a Comment