Monday, October 11, 2010

Girdle For Crossdresser

summary of the last days

So now I will also show finally a few pictures. Diligent I was in quite recently, but the time for taking pictures and blogging was missing somehow.

The first thing I've knitted from Pro Lana Softy for me and my daughter a pair of socks. I had ever tried that from Regia Softy with which I was not happy because they fluster terribly. The well this one did not and for that she is super cozy and warm. So the winter can be cold * gg *

My
are unfortunately in the laundry, so there is no picture of them.

Then I recently added to the discounter. Actually, I would look for solid-color wool socks, but I did not like the spot. For that I gave a little bit taken away by the Pomponwolle and two scarves for my new fall leather jacket knitted.















And finally, I must confess - I am infected. Through various forums haunt even the time of double knitting beautiful scarves. This technique appeals to me so well for quite a while, but for a scarf I just do not have the time. So I was my daughter brought up a great idea, but just to try a pot holder. And as far as I'm

came yesterday:














The manual is the way of Liane .

Well, now I'll have a little bit far from my Stinos on knitting, so the sock drawer is full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment