Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm 40 And Have Wet Dreams

may Winter

although he may have like more time, but here we have tile floor complete, and all like to walk without slippers, I can not get enough socks to knit * laugh * This pair was actually for nominated me, but how in the photo looks to me they are a bit far. And my husband all the time when knitting already said so "very quietly", but that the wool looks good * gg * He's only two shoe sizes more than mine, he may try it tomorrow again and then let us see times, landing in which case the socks. However, this has led

pair of socks to a realization: I need new knitting needles. For now I'm knitting seems somewhat loose, so to me the stitch with 2.5 it no longer first, like needles and socks are just too far in itself. In Stinos one could still make do with a few stitches less, but what I do for pattern socks * think * So I once got a circular needle of knitPro in 2.25 he ordered thickness. We'll see if it fits again.

Until then there's less dependent Stinos Net.

soon
your Clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment