Saturday, January 22, 2011

Does Taylor Lautner Have A Lazy Eye?

fresh love

I am beautiful in a few days ago a stole. Designed she has an incredible Kalinumba and knitted it has the fantastic Uta, for which, incidentally, was her first double knitting project * gulp *

see who likes me, look at Kalinumba "scarf 5th Anniversary" below or right here at Ravelry .

I've already long flirted with the double knitting and I am a complete cat fan, I've wrestled with me now three days and today ordered the wool.

Since I am a good offer have found, it is now in baby alpaca silk by drops. I'm afraid even that is so cuddly that I will not even want to take off * gg *

And I've even set a goal. In May the communion of the niece of my husband they should be ready.

Now I just wait until the wool is delivered, and then it goes off * happy *

LG Corinna

0 comments:

Post a Comment