Saturday, January 29, 2011

Squeeking In Bread Machine

socks Brett + Parrot mermaids

Hach, yesterday I was happy as a lark, for a long time I've flirted with a sock board. Such a olles plastic part it should not of. I have often stumbled over the carefully prepared socks boards of Hulla now and read in her blog. Well, it's happened a few days ago ... Hull had "my" socks board.

Mein Sockenbrett
In my favorite color is black with a bit of purple (I also like very much) and crowned by a perfectly matching (with much self-irony considered) hippopotamus. Since I just had to strike.

And Gr. 37-41 I can now present on a board, even the socks the whole family.

Because unfortunately my daughter has now already Gr. 36/37, so it is high time for new socks for Madame was. I had been here longer a Knäulchen the color of Mrs. Ara Po Where are from, what they themselves had chosen. Only the matching pattern was still missing. Of the last mermaid socks so excited my daughter told me to knit the pattern though they are and what shall I say, I find that she has chosen fine.
Amazonas-Nixen
I've knit socks the way, the mermaids about 60 stitches and they fit great.
is true only the first finished, but I had to try board but my socks * gg *

0 comments:

Post a Comment