Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yamaha Hdmi No Audio Blu

The Post for Sunday

After I had two rather strenuous weeks behind me, where I had to work twice as much as usual (because our Azubine got sick) I enjoy the Weekend all the more.

Because of this sudden I could not use work on 6 January, not with my love knitting Kurpfälzer Lieseln to Zugsocking after Tausenschön * * Out of sheer frustration Gnarf I did then when Wollmaus a "little" snowed under.

I've noticed recently that I socks no longer with 2.5 he can knit needles for me, because they are too far then, there were two circular needles in 100 cm and inches in 80 length, each with 2 , 25 strength. So I should be prepared for the next Anstrickeritis. We also used to stitch the long overdue and a Nadelmaß because mine disappeared somehow is. And just for the 2.5 and 2.25 he he knitPro I can not distinguish, at least to the naked eye. What am I in which virtually all of Lana Grossa think that is a small knife turn below, with which you can sometimes cut through NEN thread and the allocation for a 5 x 5 cm tension.




Without wool as an order is of course not at all because I once slammed a bit for me because I Magic, because the super is soft and has such beautiful colors. A Knäulchen it has not even made it down to the photo, but was struck directly for mermaids socks for a dear friend.





So now I will Today, even cook the new potatoes to go for the pork and potatoes with gorgonzola cheese sauce. About the recipe yesterday I stumbled at times Kochbar.de and am curious how it tastes. This afternoon, then comes down the Christmas decorations and then there is this evening a few stitches on the couch relaxing.

I wish you all a nice Sunday
your Clara

0 comments:

Post a Comment